I Ate Hospital Food and Survived Hospital Gifts Shirts
Life is too short to hesitate!
Funny get well hospital gift for men and women spending time in the hospital. Broken bones, surgery, birth of a child, heart attack, open heart surgery, ACL injury, illness. Goes great in a gift basket.
I ate hospital food shirt is a humorous gift to wish a speedy recovery and a fun shirt for them to wear after leaving the hospital.
Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem.
- 150 g/m2 (4.5 oz per sq yd). 100% Cotton Preshrunk Ring Spun Jersey Knit for cool comfort (some colors may contain polyester).
- Seamless double stitched 2cm neckband - will retain shape.
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style.
- Sleeves and bottom hems are double stitched for strength and durability.
- Quarter-turned for a neat finish.
Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
Orders ship within 2 to 3 business days.
- You can expect your packet to ship within 5 business days after production begins.
- Please allow additional 5 - 10 business days for standard shipping.
- Fast shipping may be available depending upon the product(s) selected and the destination country.
- Shipping costs start at: